Angie Nuttle, Executive Business Coach for Corporate and Entrepreneurial Women
June Month's ONLINE Circle: How to have Confidence Presence and be Camera Ready for Online Meetings
DATE: Thursday, June 18, 2020
TIME: 6 p.m. to 7:30 pm EST
WHERE: Online Zoom Session
WHAT IS A WOMEN'S COACHING CIRCLE?
Have you been looking for a place to start your professional growth and connect with other business women?
A Women's Circle is a cohort group of 3-8 women with common interests who want objective coaching in a safe setting. It's the perfect solution for women who want the benefit of personalized attention, expert coaching and respectful support at a budget-friendly investment of 59.00 per month.
It doesn't matter if your job is at home, in an office, or a factory, you'll get answers and accountability. You'll also enjoy building relationships that bring wisdom, joy, and a composed soul.
•Discover and discuss possibilities for your business and life- and gain the confidence to pursue them.
•Get clear and intentional around who you are, what you do and what value you bring.
•Work through challenges at work and home with a group who cares, understands. and can help you be accountable.
Our face to face coach-led circles generally meet one time each Month from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the VIP Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
All face-to-face circles meet as one for the first 30 minutes, then break out into their specific circle. We come back together the last 15 minutes to debrief.
Light refreshments and beverages are served.
Current circles are below:
HOW DO I START?
1. Click on the ENROLL NOW Button.
2. On your registration form, indicate which circle you want to join.
3. Select your payment. You can pay by the circle at $59 each month, or you can pay for a year's subscription at a discounted rate of 597.00 (a savings of $111).
4. Once you register, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on the next circle.
5. Come to the circle and get ready to experience an incredible time!