Fri, Apr 07|
Package, Price, & Sell Your Business Services & Products for Entrepreneurs
Intensive Business Workshop for Women Entrepreneurs: Create packages that sell at the price that works for everyone; Sell them with ease!
Time & Location
Apr 07, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Indianapolis, 3755 N Washington Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46205, USA
About the Event
In this uniquely creative and customized session for women entrepreneurs and business owners, We’ll work on packaging, pricing, and selling your products and services :
- Figure out WHO is your target audience and what their pain points are so you can create offers that appeal to them instead of repel them
- Get expert help and individualized help to create packages that are desirable and will have your clients excited about doing business with you.
- Assess the value of your services and/or products so that you can develop a pricing strategy that steadily brings customers and clients in.
- Learn ways to sell your packages in a relationship-style sales conversation-instead of that icky salesy person approach that nobody likes
- Get practical ideas on how to get the word out about your products and services
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTENSIVE SESSION
Register for this value-packed experience led by Angie Nuttle, Executive Business Coach. This session is normally $997. This session is being opened to a maximum of 20 women for $297 per registration.
** Session will be at The VIP Center for Business Women
3755 N. Washington Blvd.
A Buffet Lunch will be served.
ABOUT ANGIE NUTTLE, YOUR BUSINESS COACH…
- Executive Business Coach for Women
- Brand & Marketing Presence Strategist
- Creative Serial Entrepreneur
- Founder of VIP Center for Business Women
- Award Winning Author and Public Speaker
- Woman of Faith
- Mom, Wifey, and Nana
Angie coaches women who are ready to activate their business, connect with clients, and operate with a confident mindset.
As an owner of three successful businesses, Angie has guided entrepreneurs to navigate inspiring strategies, structure ideas, reframe challenges, and build values-based profitability.
Angie has been featured on multiple news media outlets, and is an award-winning author and speaker who has helped business people transform their personal and professional lives in the business world.